TeamQ Developers Cía. Ltda.
Pasaje Pillahua No. 12 y Gonzalo Pizarro
Tumbaco – 17018
Ecuador: +593 9 870 67 611
Alemania: +49 176 290 26 434
Canadá: +1403 835 1810
The TeamQ Developers Cía. Ltda. cares about the protection of your data. The collection and processing of data is carried out in compliance with all legal provisions, in particular the legal provisions of the Telemedia Act (TMG) as well as the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and European Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO). Usually, our website can be used without entering and/or providing personal data. If personal data is collected on our pages, e.g. in the context of an online application or in the context of obtaining legal advice, this is regularly done on a voluntary basis. In order to answer your inquiries and/or applications, the data is collected and stored for these purposes and for your technical administration. Any storage will be made exclusively inaccessible to third parties.
Relevant personal data are personal details (name, e-mail address and telephone number).
When you visit our website, some information is transmitted, such as IP address, type and version of the web browser used, the operating system used, the website from which you came the time of the request. This data cannot be used by us to identify the individual user.
Your data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and/or applications. Your consent can be freely revoked at any time. Under no circumstances will TeamQ Developers Cía. Ltda. resell your data to third parties.
- Purposes of processing,
- Categories of personal data processed by you,
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data are disclosed, if possible the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage period,
- the existence of a right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing of personal data concerning you or a right to object to such processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority for data protection,
- if the personal data have not been collected from you as the data subject, the available information on the origin of the data,
- If applicable, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the scope and intended effects of automated decision-making.
In addition, you have the right to request the correction and/or deletion and/or blocking of your personal data in accordance with the statutory provisions.
For this purpose, please feel free to use the contact information provided to contact us at any time.